A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Medi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Medi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Medi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Medi MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Medi practice?
- Dr. Ravi Medi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Medi practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Psychiatrists and Odessa Geriatric Doctors.