A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Medi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Medi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Medi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Medi MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Medi practice?
- Dr. Ravi Medi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Medi practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Psychiatrists.