A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Mehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Mehan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Mehan DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Mehan practice?
- Dr. Ravi Mehan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Mehan practices Internal Medicine near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL and Port St Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Internists.