Dr. Ravi Moparty MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Spring, TX

3.1

September 12th, 2016
excellent care
very caring and profefriendly and friendly and professional staff

June 23rd, 2015
Greedy So Called Doctor
Greedy doctor, all that was left was for him to scan my toes. He billed my insurance carrier thousands of dollars.He didn't give me any options and had so many procedures done at the hospital he owns 'Woodlands Specialty Hospital'. Never Ever going back!

October 16th, 2012
Caring Doctor
Dr. Moparty is " Motardy". Yes, but look at all the folks he helps! Time is short when in the office, so have any questions written down & be ready to wait. I wish they would stay on schedule better myself. He is worth the wait! He hardly forgets anything either!!

August 27th, 2012
This doctor saw me in the hospital no choice but when it was time to do another surgery he would not do it if i did not do it in his clinic

August 1st, 2012
The mill
All appointments are made at about the same time when Doctor Moparty shows up people are ran threw the mill 5 at a time. Its an in and out service. He did not know what I was there for. I dont trust the run threw rush diagnostic. No Individual attention. I want the best needed diagnostic and treatment choice's I dont feel it.More personal attention is needed.

July 10th, 2012
Not the doc he once was...
It has been a few years since my last visit with dr moparty, just followed up w a colonoscopy due to hx of cancer, which he was unaware of, evidently did not spend much time reviewing his charts. Hardly remembered me which was ok because I spent more time w his nurses on my first visit who were wonderful but nothing like that a few years later...rude staff, nurses are incompetent, dr is different. Just not genuine. His smile is so great that it is deceptive of his nature. I see that now with the changes over the last few years. What happened to your business ? What happened to the other dr he used to be. I don't know, but don't bother with this doc....too many others with adequate staff.

July 9th, 2012
staff is rude

May 8th, 2012
Dr. Moparty is very kind with an excellent bedside manner. He took great care of me in the hospital and in his office.

March 4th, 2012
Does not know what he is doing, please dont go to him. Made my father situation ten times more worse after a procedure which is supposed to be the most least invasive type of procedure. Didn't see him until two days after surgery and my father was in the hospital for about a week and he only came once.

February 6th, 2011
I was in terrible pain and unable to eat, he reassured me he would expedite my care, I had to wait a few days for extensive tests, he also did an endoscopy and failed to find the things I KNEW I had, such as internal hemmoroids, and a couple of others. The cause of my problem was a hernia, but he said it was that I needed my gall bladder removed. Instead of him giving me my results, his assistant did and she was a little surprised he didn't notate the hemmoroids too. Instead of them making me an appointment for a gall bladder surgery, they gave me a name and it was up to me to call the surgeon and start all over again.I started taking medication the assistant gave me for acid reflux, and got better. That's been almost a year ago and I still have my gall bladder. Don't go to this guy.

December 25th, 2010
Outstanding Physician!
This Doctor saved my life. I think he should call his patients with the results of their tests.

December 16th, 2010
Negative experience
My husband had a procedure done with this doctor after being diagnosed by a physician's assistant. We paid a specialist's copay for the visit, and saw someone else. We arrived at the facility on time for the scope(with our baby I might add), only to be told the dr. was not there. We waited for 30 min. before he was taken back. He waited for another 30 before the dr. showed up. The procedure was done and I was told to wait before taking him home. I waited with an infant, a husband in a wheel chair, and the woman at the desk replied, "Well I thought he'd want to talk to you about the procedure, but he left". My husband was merely presented with a generic form about treating his throat for soreness following the scope, as well as a slew of medical codes and pictures of his throat. The form also told him to follow up. The dr. NEVER said anything about this, only said, "okay, thank you and left". Needless to say, we canceled the 2nd procedure he ordered. We never received a single call about the results. You better believe we received a hefty bill. In the end, we've paid over $1000 out of pocket, and still have no answers. Please find another dr.