Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravi Murthy
Dr. Ravi Murthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Murthy is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center and Md Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Murthy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravi Murthy has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ravi Murthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Luis Fayad
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Houston, TX 0 mi31
Dr. William William
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Bernard Levin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi49