A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murthy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Murthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Therapeutic Embolization
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Murthy MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Murthy practice?
- Dr. Ravi Murthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Murthy practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Radiologists.