A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murthy
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Murthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Therapeutic Embolization
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Murthy MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Murthy practice?
- Dr. Ravi Murthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Murthy practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Radiologists.