A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Reg. Medical Ctr. & The Villages Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi P Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi P. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ravi Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Summerfield, FL.
See Leesburg Internists.