Learn more about Dr. Ravi Panjabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Panjabi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Panjabi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panjabi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Panjabi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi S Panjabi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi S. Panjabi practice?
- Dr. Ravi Panjabi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Panjabi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See Castro Valley Anesthesiologists and Castro Valley Pain Management Doctors.