A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Panjabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Panjabi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Panjabi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Dr. Panjabi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi S Panjabi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi S. Panjabi practice?
- Dr. Ravi Panjabi has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Ravi Panjabi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near , .