Learn more about Dr. Ravi Panjabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Panjabi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Panjabi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panjabi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Panjabi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panjabi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi S. Panjabi practice?
Dr. Ravi Panjabi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Castro Valley Anesthesiologists and Castro Valley Pain Management Doctors.