A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ponnappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Ponnappan, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Spine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponnappan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ponnappan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponnappan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ponnappan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Kumar Ponnappan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Ponnappan practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ponnappan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Ponnappan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Bristol Orthopedic Surgeons.