A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ponnappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Ponnappan, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Spine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Automobile / Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Diseases
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spine
- Herniated disc
- Independent Medical Examination
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Pain
- Second Opinions
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal trauma
- Workmans Compensation Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponnappan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ponnappan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Kumar Ponnappan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Ponnappan practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ponnappan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Ponnappan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons and Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons.