A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Puar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Puar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Puar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Puar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Puar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravinder K. Puar practice?
Dr. Ravinder Puar practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.