A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Puar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Puar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Puar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Puar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Puar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Kaur Puar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder K. Puar practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Puar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravinder Puar practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.