Dr. Ravinder Puar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravinder Puar?

Posted on December 6th, 2015

I can usually get same day appointment if kids aren't feeling well. If see doesn't have the answer she has no problem sending my kids to a specialist. And the staff there is great.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone..after over an hour wait i was told to go somewhere else to get seen..and business hours were over so I could not!

Posted on August 28th, 2015

She is such a horrible doctor all she cares about is your money that's right. She doesn't care about her patients. She gives contradictory and wrong information regularly. She should learn to read her charts before meeting with her patients and not blame her nurse when she makes mistakes. l never get results or call backs, I always had to call in to find out what happened. I had chose her because she's the closest to me. I had the worst experience with her. I'll make sure never to recommend her to anyone, she does not deserve to be called a doctor.

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Dr puar is great. I take my kids there and have gone once myself..never a long wait and dr. Puar is very professional and efficiently gives us the right diagnosis and medication promptly. She is really sweet and personable as well

Awful

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I can not believe this lady is a doctor!! Biggest waste of money and time. She gave me a prescription for herpes when I came in for a cough. 100% judgemental and should never be able to practice anywhere!! Do NOT GO THERE

best doctor ever!!!!

Posted on August 31st, 2012

I love going to her office. She is the best and the staff is even better. They always greet me and always have smile on their faces. They gave me same day appointment and I only waited like 15 to 20 minutes to be seen. She was fast but also didn't made me feel like she is in hurry. She does spent the time that was needed. I can also call and talk to the doctor, if I have a question or concern. She always returns the call same day. I hate getting sick but whenever I do, I love going to her. She and her staff always make me feel good. Thank You!!

I LOVE MY DR.!!!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Dr. Puar is my heart!She is beautiful inside and out.Sometimes i come in her office feeling very down,.She always take time and listen to my feelings,and concerns i love her. My husband was diagnosed with diabetes, we was scared cause of him having no med insurance.We now have no worries we pay Dr. Puar out of pocket for him, but it is affordable. I have four children. Two with very bad asthma i changed there Dr. to Dr. Puar about two months ago.I was treated very rude by there doctor and could't take it anymore.My entire family now see's her and i'm happy and is at ease, i never have to wait more than 30 min. .I recommend to anyone please choose Dr.Puar you won't regret it.

Posted on August 1st, 2010

I love Dr. Puar! She is so sweet and incredibly helpful. It really is like visiting family when we go to her office. Sometimes we have to wait a while but thats really my only complaint. She really does care about her patients and she really has a way with easing your concerns. My child had medicaid and her staff never treated us differently because of it, like a lot of places have. I don't dread taking my child to the doctor because of her, and I would recommend anyone who can give that peace of mind to everyone.

Awful

Posted on April 28th, 2010

She is awful. She asked me one question the ENTIRE TIME I was in the office with her. She never greeted me, nor did she make simple statements like "please open your mouth" or "this may hurt a little". She stabbed me in the back throat with a q-tip and did not apologize. She wanted to prescribe me a medication that I'm allergic to and I had to convince her that a Z-pac works fine. I found out later she even misdiagnosed me. The office staff was awful. The entire place looked like it was rolled in straight from the trailer park. And I got billed for the co-pay I paid that day a YEAR later. Yes. I got billed for something I paid the day of my visit. They're a horrible office. I would never recommend them to ANYONE EVER. Don't go. Not even worth your time. A Care Now would be a better choice.

God Send

Posted on September 15th, 2009

Dr Puar is the best family practitioner I have ever known. Her common sense approach to medicine and health is amazing. I love her. Visiting her for health care is like being seen by a favorite aunt. From paps to baby diaper rash, you feel like you are the only patient in the office and she is there for only you. I love you Dr. Ravi...bless you

Posted on November 21st, 2016