Learn more about Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radhakrishnan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Radhakrishnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Portal Hypertension
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Radhakrishnan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Radhakrishnan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan practices Ophthalmology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Ophthalmologists.