A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Portal Hypertension
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Radhakrishnan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Radhakrishnan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan practices Ophthalmology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Ophthalmologists.