A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Portal Hypertension
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Radhakrishnan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Radhakrishnan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radhakrishnan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan practice?
Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan practices Ophthalmology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Galveston, TX.
See East Setauket Ophthalmologists.