A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Rajan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Rajan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rajan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Rajan MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Rajan practice?
- Dr. Ravi Rajan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Rajan practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Langhorne Urologists.