A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Rajan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Rajan, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia) and Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rajan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi R. Rajan practice?
Dr. Ravi Rajan practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Langhorne Urologists.