Dr. Ravi Ramsamooj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Ramsamooj?

June 21st, 2012

Dr R and his staff

Very caring physician and staff. Every time I call the office, you would think I was having a conversation with friends. Regardless of how I am feeling, or what I need, they always ask how I'm doing. That's real professionalism, and the whole staff is deserving of the label.

March 28th, 2012

Misdiagnosed!!

My experience with this doctor was awful. He never took the time to fully understand or address the real problem. Many appointments went by without looking at different possibilities. Even with repeatedly saying how much pain and swelling there was, he never showed compassion just insensitive comments. I would not recommend Dr. Ramsamooj!!

January 14th, 2011

If you gotta go, go here!

Staff is always very courteous when I call and always asks how I am doing to make sure things are going okay for me. Dr Ramsamooj is very knowledgable about his specialty. He is really a very special person, who shows concern and understanding of patient's needs at all times.Getting Rx refills is no problem. They are taken care of in a very timely manner.I would wholeheartedly recommend him to family, friends, and you. Call the office and make an appointment. You will definitely notice the difference when compared to other drs and staff.

September 2nd, 2009

Dr. Ramsamooj-Elizabeth City, NC

The staff is VERY professional and VERY caring, always asking how you are feeling, even if it just a call you make to confirm an appt. Dr. Ramsamooj is VERY professional as well, and also cares about his patients, making sure they get labs as needed to maintain optimal health. My particular problem requires several doctor visits per year. I have only been twice, but I can tell this will be a positive experience for me every time I need to go in. After my family physician "fired" me for going to see another dr, Dr. Ramsmooj took me on as a regular patient for any other medical conditions that may arise as well.He may also be the right doctor for you !!!!!!!

October 16th, 2017