Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ranjan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranjan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Ranjan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Ranjan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Movement Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranjan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ranjan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Ranjan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Ranjan practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ranjan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Ranjan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.