A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ranjan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranjan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ranjan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Ranjan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Movement Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranjan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ranjan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Ranjan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Ranjan practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ranjan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Ranjan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.