A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Chander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Chander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Chander, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chander graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi S. Chander practice?
Dr. Ravi Chander practices Neurology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Neurologists.