Dr. Ravi Samy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2016
Amazing
Dr. Samy saved my life. I went to numerous doctors in a 3 yr span that just told me I had an ear infection and sent me on my way. Eventually I got a referral to an ENT and they couldnt help me. So they referred me to Dr. Samy who found what was wrong in less than 5 mins. I was on the brink of a tumor at the lining of my brain. He is the best and he saved my life if it wasnt for this man I would have left behind a family with a little boy who needs me. That was 5 years ago and I still see him on a regular basis. he and his team are just amazing.

December 21st, 2015
Exceptional. I am blessed. We are blessed to have extraordinary Drs right here in the Cincinnati area. I was diagnosed with a rather large acoustic neuroma. Dr Samy saw me on 2 hours notice. His explanation of the process and the risks were detailed. He was blunt. Told me the chances to save my hearing were <5%. I didn't want to hear that but better to have the truth up front. His follow up has been great. I simply cannot thank him and Dr Zuccarello enough for their knowledge and patience to perform this complicated surgery. A++ rating from me

January 27th, 2015
If you are looking into getting a cochlear Implant... Dr. Samy is the best!

December 14th, 2013
I would recommend him over and over and over again. I read the negative reviews and can't help but think these people weren't listening. This is the ONLY doctor I have ever been to that INSISTED I explore all of the options available for my Acoustic Neuroma surgery. In fact, he also suggested that a watch and wait approach is absolutely an alternative. He spend over two hours with me at my first appointment. I told him he had missed his calling because he gave me all the information in such a way that made me think "oh, yea, you are going to cut into my head"....he should have been in sales. I found him to conscientious, kind, humorous and informative. As a matter of fact, I called him several YEARS later to get some additional information from him and he responded very quickly. If my AN were ever to come back (which they do on occasion) I would travel back to him for the surgery.

July 9th, 2012
Excellent
Dr. Samy is a professional who respected my concerns and determined an accurate diagnosis and course of action in a timely fashion; he took the time to explain in layman's terms both before and after my medical procedure; due to his hectic schedule he ensured that an associate was readily available for my assistance. Overall, I am immensely impressed with Dr. Samy.

February 8th, 2011
My previous ENT kept sending me home with antibiotic drops for my chronic ear infections. On my first visit to Dr. Sami's office, they wanted a CT done due to the visible damage to my inner ear. This ultimately resulted in the removal of a cholesteatoma as well as a granuloma. These could have led to serious complications. Dr. Sami's staff, including Kelly McGuire, his PA, are excellent.

January 18th, 2011
I went to him the second time and i was shocked. I expressed the severe excruciating pain i was having behind my left ear and my forehead and jaw. The whole left side of my face having jabs of pain like electrical jolts. He definately does not listen. He acted as if he didnt care about what pain i was having. He had his own theory. I found out i have Trigeminal Neuralgia. I am heart sick because i really liked him on my first visit. I was told i wouldn't be back. They are so right!!! I wont Its hard being sick and then the doctor look at you like you have no brain to think for yourself. I wish him well!!! but he definately didn't treat me fair.PAIN SPEAKS LOUDER THAN YOUR NEED TO BE RIGHT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN FRONT OF YOUR NAME ( DR) AND BEHIND YOUR NAME. THANKS FOR A CHANCE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS OF WONDERING WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR DOCTORS. THEY NEED US AND WE NEED THEM. SO PLEASE GET IT RIGHT!!!

October 4th, 2010
He is outstanding
Dr. Samy is one of the most caring medical professional I have had. He is kind and takes an interest in my condition.

May 2nd, 2010
Stole three years of my life... After he performed Surgery
My opinion of "Gesus",Or god over all others. Poor listening skills no empathy, Narcissist,Self Absorbesd Sloppy, could care less about your scars. OH, Opnipnent, always right...very condasending. And this man works on children. rating.. horrible...