Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Unprofessional staff  |  show details
by Lynette Hazzard on Dec 1st, 2014

I first saw Dr. Shah about a year ago on a referral from my PCP and I knew then he didn't have much of a bedside manner but with my health I needed to give him a shot. I went back for some changes in meds, results and testing. I was unable to make a follow up back then due to ongoing health issues with myself, child and my dying father I care for. I ended up very ill recently and after some specific testing was told it would be best for me to get back in asap to see Dr. Shah so that he could help in the diagnosis of these emergency issues. My appointment reminder (both calls) told me 0930. We arrived at 0914 to be told I was late by 14 minutes and they could not see me even under the circumstances. The office lady was very rude to me about my hearing (I wear hearing aids and don't always hear word for word) she then continued to raise her voice, was being a jerk. My husband got involved because he too listened to the messages from their office and confirmed the appointment. The Dr and Assistant Sarah were both right there while all this yelling was going on and neither came to say anything to try and resolve this issue. The office lady then started bringing up my personal past history which is against HIPPA. Things got very heated and finally another lady came out and shut the glass between all of us. That is sad that her staff couldn't control their unprofessional medical behavior. Luckily the Lord is watching over me because I have been blessed to have a new Neurologist seeing me in 2 days! Due to my health condition this truly is a miracle! As for Dr. Shah and his office staff we can't give a good review because of how Unprofessional, Unethical and how truly uncompassionate they all have been. If I were able to give zero stars I would. My advice is to NEVER go here! We pay for our insurance and these doctors work for us. We can pick and choose who we see and this patient just fired Dr. Ravi Shah and staff!

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by Judy V. on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Shah gave me an accurate diagnosis within five minutes of entering his office. This was after years of having been misdiagnosed. He makes me feel very comfortable as does his staff. He is very kind-hearted and thorough. I really feel he has been a blessing in my life.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr. Shah was a very thorough physician & kind man. His medical professionalism & attitude was extremely top notch. His genuine care & compassion was much appreciated. We could use more doctors like him. Thanks Dr. Shah for making my visit & EMG testing less painful. Your bedside manner & compassion for your patients is a true gift - THANK YOU!!!!