Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

You can't find a better neurologist show details You can't find a better neurologist
by Elizabeth on Jan 15th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Shah for about five years for dystonia. I had been to 4 other neurologists before him, but they had trouble administering my Botox. Dr. Shah got it right the first time, and it has been about perfect ever since! He is brilliant -- he has to be the best on the Front Range. Also, so personable, present, engaged, and responsive. I feel SO BLESSED to have him as my doctor. I feel like I am in such good hands.

Excellent Dr show details Excellent Dr
by Angela Reed on Dec 11th, 2015

Love Dr Shah he is patient kind and approachable his advice is honest and he truly connect with his patients. I have been seeing Dr Shah for three years for sever migraines and he has honestly been there to assist me emotionally and through the pain I highly recommend Dr Shah if you can get in!

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Judy V. on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Shah gave me an accurate diagnosis within five minutes of entering his office. This was after years of having been misdiagnosed. He makes me feel very comfortable as does his staff. He is very kind-hearted and thorough. I really feel he has been a blessing in my life.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr. Shah was a very thorough physician & kind man. His medical professionalism & attitude was extremely top notch. His genuine care & compassion was much appreciated. We could use more doctors like him. Thanks Dr. Shah for making my visit & EMG testing less painful. Your bedside manner & compassion for your patients is a true gift - THANK YOU!!!!