Dr. Ravi Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Shah?

August 2nd, 2017

Very Caring and Professional

Have been a patient of Dr. Shah's for over 8 years. He is a very friendly, caring Doctor that really listens to you as well as explains things very well. Always addresses concerns, returns phone calls in a timely matter, and seems to really care about his patients. His staff is equally great! They always go above and beyond. Feel very blessed to be under the care of such a great Neurologist.

February 4th, 2017

Dr. Shah is a very caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and professional doctor. His staff is very professional and efficient!! I have seen other neurologist and Dr. Shah is top notch!!

January 16th, 2016

You can't find a better neurologist

I have been seeing Dr. Shah for about five years for dystonia. I had been to 4 other neurologists before him, but they had trouble administering my Botox. Dr. Shah got it right the first time, and it has been about perfect ever since! He is brilliant -- he has to be the best on the Front Range. Also, so personable, present, engaged, and responsive. I feel SO BLESSED to have him as my doctor. I feel like I am in such good hands.

December 12th, 2015

Excellent Dr

Love Dr Shah he is patient kind and approachable his advice is honest and he truly connect with his patients. I have been seeing Dr Shah for three years for sever migraines and he has honestly been there to assist me emotionally and through the pain I highly recommend Dr Shah if you can get in!

June 5th, 2013

Outstanding

Dr. Shah gave me an accurate diagnosis within five minutes of entering his office. This was after years of having been misdiagnosed. He makes me feel very comfortable as does his staff. He is very kind-hearted and thorough. I really feel he has been a blessing in my life.

August 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor!

Dr. Shah was a very thorough physician & kind man. His medical professionalism & attitude was extremely top notch. His genuine care & compassion was much appreciated. We could use more doctors like him. Thanks Dr. Shah for making my visit & EMG testing less painful. Your bedside manner & compassion for your patients is a true gift - THANK YOU!!!!

June 7th, 2017