A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Shamaiengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Shamaiengar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamaiengar graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Shamaiengar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi V Shamaiengar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi V. Shamaiengar practice?
- Dr. Ravi Shamaiengar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Shamaiengar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Yorktown, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA.
See Yorktown Radiologists.