A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Sinha is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinha
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sinha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sinha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Nandan Sinha MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ravi N. Sinha practice?
- Dr. Ravi Sinha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Sinha practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Endocrinologists.