Overall Review

4.8

April 2nd, 2015
Great bedside manner and technical skills
Thank you Dr. Swamy For not only correcting my nasal issues, but making me look better as well! I could not be happier especially after getting no help from two ENT's I had seen previously.

December 7th, 2014
Amazing work, Dr. Swamy!
Thank you for doing such beautiful work on my nose! I can breathe like never before, no longer have any sinus pain and congestion, and look fabulous. I spent quite some time seeking multiple opinions and was very satisfied with the work done by Dr. Swamy. His breadth of knowledge, bedside manner, and surgical skills made me confident I found the best doctor and I recommend him highly.

July 7th, 2014
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Swamy. He is kind and patient - NEVER have felt rushed. He makes sure to answer all of your questions and explain all of the options you have. He listens to your concerns and objectives, and tries to be as flexible as possible when it comes to taking insurance into account in the decision-making process. He knows what he's doing, and I have had really great results with his work with my nasal and throat issues. His hours are convenient and all of the staff are very friendly. I wish there was more I could do to recommend him to everyone. He's great!!!!

February 19th, 2014
Extremely Happy
I am very happy to write about my experience with Dr. Swamy at Metropolitan ENT. I have never met such a thoughtful, compassionate physician who also possesses incredible surgical skill. I needed surgery on my nose as I was unable to breathe. i was also concerned about my appearance. Not only can I now breathe extremely well. I am extremely thrilled about my appearance and no longer self-conscious. Thank you so much Dr. Swamy!

October 9th, 2013
Highly Recommended
I saw Dr. Swamy because I could not breath out of my nose very well and was also not happy with the appearance. I did a thorough search online and spoke with people I knew. He came with an excellent reputation and I can understand why. He spent time with me explaining several options and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Needless to say, the surgery and post=procedure went without a hitch! I can breathe better than ever and feel much more confident and happy about myself. I highly recommend Dr. Swamy without a doubt. He is the BEST!

June 17th, 2013
Impressive!
Dr. Swamy is extremely knowledgeable, kind and considerate. He is a great communicator, makes eye contact with his patients and explains everything very well. He looks outside the box medically. The practice itself is run very professionally. The staff is courteous and personable. I highly recommend Dr. Swamy and his facility. I don't think you could do better!

April 10th, 2013
Exceptional doctor
Dr. Swamy is a smart, compassionate, funny, and incredibly talented doctor. I have been having breathing issues and sinus issues for quite some time. I saw two other ENT physicians. And never developed a repoire with either of them and did not feel comfortable allowing them to operate on me. After speaking with a co-worker who saw Dr. Swamy, I thought a 3rd opinion would be worth my time. It turned out to be the best decision I could have made! Dr. Swamy is a great physician who shows extreme care and interest in identifying and solving issues that affect his patients. He took time to discuss all my options and helped educate me in making the right decision to make my life better. He was the first doctor to give me multiple options and described the pros and cons of each one. He wanted me to think of all options before choosing the right decision for myself. He suggested trying the least invasive measures and work toward surgery when all other options are exhausted. He had been patient with me and helped me make the right choices that have significantly improved my life. I ended up having sinus surgery that reduced my frequency of sinus infections, improved my breathing, AND improved my appearance. I could not be happier and highly recommend Dr. Swamy to anyone who has ENT issues and may have lost faith in the quality of physicians in the DC area. I live in NW DC and glad that I made the decision to seek Dr. Swamy out and have him help me in the way that he did. I am so happy that I feel the need to use my experience to tell others that Dr. Swamy if the best ENT I the area and will provide you with the best care imaginable. Thanks Dr. Swamy!!!

September 14th, 2012
I Love Dr. Swamy!!!
After reading some of the comments below, I knew that I had to make an appointment to see Dr. Swamy. I was very impressed with his knowledge, candor, and humor. I have had several issues with breathing through my nose throughout the day and especially at night. Additionally, I was not happy with the way it looked. He first tried medical options that included nose sprays and rinses. He suggested surgery after ruling out allergies, and was able to make me breathe better. He was also able to address my issues with the appearance of my nose. He takes pride in his work, and I am grateful to have found him. Thank you so much!!

May 20th, 2012
I wish all Doctors could be like this!
To sum it up in one word... Wow! I was incredibly impressed with Dr. Swamy, his expertise, breadth of clinical knowledge, and , most of all, compassion. I am lucky to have him as my doctor, and realize how great he is, after seeing other doctor for non-ENT-related issues. You will not be disappointed!

May 3rd, 2012
I feel south better!
Dr. Swamy was able to accurately diagnose my problems, help me make the correct decision to proceed with surgery, and took such good care of me. I am lucky to be one of his patients!

March 22nd, 2012
Great and caring doctor!
He is the best doctor ! I highly recommend him!

February 22nd, 2012
Excellent doctor
I appreciate Dr. Swamy's expertise and compassion. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an honest and highly skilled otolaryngologist/allergist.