A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Tamerisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Tamerisa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Tamerisa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamerisa graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamerisa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi V Tamerisa BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi V. Tamerisa practice?
- Dr. Ravi Tamerisa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Tamerisa practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Anesthesiologists and Sugar Land Pain Management Doctors.