Dr. Ravi Trivedi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Trivedi?

October 25th, 2012

Very Personable Doctor

Dr. Trevedi is an amazing doctor who truly shows he cares. I actually enjoy seeing Dr. Trevedi because he talks to me about any concerns I have and he relates so well. I would recommend him to anyone!

October 11th, 2012

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

Dr. Trivedi is the best doctor I have ever had. Having had no children, and only one minor surgery when I was in high school, I was very scared about the fact that I needed Surgery to remove some fibroids. I also had some minor female procedures that needed to be done. Dr. Trivedi took all the time that I needed to reassure me and educate me until I felt at ease. He would explain everything, give me procures, and draw pictures, all the long asking me if I understood. He never once acted as if he didn't have time for me. After he answered all my questions, he would sit back in his chair and say "Is there any other questions I can answer for you, can I help you with any thing else?" This was soooo shocking to me, WOW! I accually had no other questions, and Iam still in shock at how much time he spent with me. He is Super Compassionate, and I felt and still feel like I am jis only patient. What a wonderful person he is

May 29th, 2012

There are no words to describe how great this doctor is.

Sometimes in life you meet good people, and Dr. Trivedi is one of the few. I have been a patient for 15 years and refuse to go anywhere else. He loves his job and it shows. He makes you feel like you are his only and most important patient. I can honestly say he saved mine and my sons life. And he flew in a day early from vacation to make sure he could assist in my c-section to deliver my son. Amazing doctor. Amazing person.

September 20th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Trivedi's for over 15 years. He is very caring and does not rush you through your exam. He listens carefully to your concerns and does not dismiss any systems. He stays very current on woman's health issues and provides you with the best and well thought out care.

June 6th, 2011

Dr trivedi has been my dr for over 26 years. He always makes time and i never feel rushed. His recomendations to other physicians are the the best. He delivered all 5 of my children and now sees all of my 4 girls. He has even delivered my two grandchildren! One of the finest doctors i have had. I trully trust him with my life.

April 21st, 2011

Caring, Professional Doctor -Highly Recommended

My GP brought Dr Trivedi in on my case and he was just wonderful to me. Dr Trivedi told me about himself and his style of working with patients; he made jokes, and even gave me his directed pager number all before he ever touched me. The day of my surgery he again explain what was going to happen, who he had brought in "just in case", and he insisted on taking my husband's phone number so he could contact him with updates. The morning after the surgery Dr Trivedi sat down and explain what was found and how it was handled.AND finally although , Dr Trivedi will be going on vacation in a few days he made sure I knew that my GP has his cell phone number and that I should feel free to get that number and I should contact him even while he is away if I have any problems or concerns. If you need a truly caring doctor I would highly recommend Dr , Ravi K, Trivedi.

March 23rd, 2011

I have been going to Dr Trivedi for 13 years. He delivered both my children and feel lucky to have found him. His bedside manner is better than any other OBGYN Dr I have ever gone to. We moved approx 45 min away, but I still make the trip in to see him!(He is worth it!) If you are like me and want a Dr that you can actually talk to and that takes the time with you Dr Trivedi is the one for you!

February 18th, 2011

The BEST OB/GYN

I've been seeing Dr. Trivedi for just over ten years now. He is simply the very BEST. I would've lost my baby if not for Dr. Trivedi. He is so caring and personable. He takes his time with each patient and answers questions, and mine were many sometimes, without rushing and explains things until you understand them. He is compassionate and kind. I had several complications along the way but his expertise brought my us through it all, miraculously. He is my hero and my daughter's as well. I cannot say enough great things about him.In case you're considering him but wonder if my complications are like yours, here's a brief summary. I lost my first baby just days after I met Dr Trivedi. I had veery low progesterone levels so when I got pregnant the second time, he used two simple and painless methods to boost those levels until the placenta was formed and functioning to produce the progesterone. I had borderline gestational diabetes. My blood pressure was through the roof at 36 weeks. The stress test didn't come out too well as my daughter wasn't moving much. To make a long story short, I was admitted and my daughter's heart rate wasn't showing any variability after a while. He delivered her and later told me that she was very close to death because the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck and the placenta had already begun to detach from my uterus. (At that point, the baby dies) she was four weeks early but healthy as can be. He didn't alarm me during all of this, waited until later to let me know the gravity of the situation. I thank God for him! I also had endometriosis and ovarian cysts. Dr Trivedi performed several laporoscopies to remove the cysts etc. and each time, all went according to plan. But after that, we decided to do a hysterectomy because the pain became unbearable. He let me decide and I do not regret that decision. I have been pain free ever since. Oh, and after my c-section, I was walking the next day. The nurses marveled at the clean incision and my quick recovery. Bottom line, I trust Dr. Trivedi with my life. He is one of my favorite people in the whole world and I feel so truly blessed to know him!!

November 29th, 2010

truly the best

I don't have words to describe how wonderful this doctor and his staff are. I have been a patient for years and through insurance changes and many medical problems I refuse to go to another doctor. He is knowledgeable and always makes you feel like you are his top priority. He is a doctor who truly loves his work more than his paycheck. Some people are angels here on earth. Dr. Trivedi might be one of them.

August 29th, 2008

Even his office staff loves him!

He is a kind, gentle, compassionate physician who (more than once) has taken over my care when my "regular" OB/Gyne was suddenly unavailable. I have been a patient for nearly 15 years and recommend him highly.

September 17th, 2015