A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ubriani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Ubriani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Ubriani, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubriani graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ubriani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi R Ubriani MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi R. Ubriani practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ubriani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Ubriani practices Dermatology near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Tallahassee Dermatologists.