A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Xavier, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Xavier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Columbia Hosp, West Palm Bch, Fl
- Oakridge Ambulatory Surgery, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Xavier BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Xavier practice?
- Dr. Ravi Xavier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Xavier practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near North Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Pierce, FL and Jupiter, FL.
See North Palm Beach Anesthesiologists, North Palm Beach Pain Management Doctors, and North Palm Beach Critical Care Practitioners.