Dr. Ravi Yalamanchili MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 1st, 2015
Fastest visit ever!!
Fastest office visit I've ever had!! Didn't even exam me! Ordered more PT and that was all. Staff is rude and unprofessional.

August 24th, 2015
Great care all around
I went to Dr. Yalamanchili after a fall down 7 steps which resulted in a burst disc fracture and disc displacement. After 3 days of emergency care at Montgomery General Hospital in Olney, MD, I was not satisfied with the orthopedic doctors there and called Dr. Yali's office from my hospital bed. I had worked at Frederick Memorial for 25+ years and was very familiar with his excellent work. I was seen within 3 days and had surgery to correct the displacement caused by the fracture within a week. I had pain every day before the surgery and walked out of surgery pain free! For both my pre and post op appointments Dr. Yali was concerned, explained everything well, asked if I had questions and assured me I was in good hands (which I already knew!) The disc fracture and kyphoplasty healed up perfectly and I go weeks not even remembering I ever had back surgery! Thanks, Dr. Yali, you're the best!

June 6th, 2015
WARNING
WARNING - All I want to tell anyone who considers going to this doctor, is look up his malpractice suites in the maryland judiciary case search, you will be surprised that this doctor is still in practice.

August 7th, 2014
Mr. Michael J. Hischak
I was Seen by this QUACK oh bout 2 1/2 yrs ago. He is arrogant, a terrible doctor showing no concern for you. Read the other reviews about him on other sites too. The receptionist has to be 100 yrs old, creepy looking, (is that a women) and very very rude. I was in there for 2 min 2 sec. he didn't even examine me.

April 9th, 2013
I was completely misdiagnosed by this neurosurgeon. He told me I had no back problems and he never even did a full exam. Told me I would be fine and nothing was wrong with me. Not long after, I was being rushed into the hospital for emergency back surgery that I was told by the neurologist and another neurosurgeon I had a chance of being paralyzed from. I ended up with a mile long list of issues from this doctor not fully living up to his duty.

October 18th, 2012
The office Staff is TERRIBLE. I hate talking with ANY of them. The doctor is nice & explains what is going on. Although I like him & He fixed a friend of mine, me, well not the same outcome. I had a fusion of L4/L5 now the nerve in my back is pinched together because something leaked out! Dont know if I should but trying surgery 1 more time. If this does NOT work, I will be contacting another doctor immd. The pain is SO bad & I can barely walk. Kinda worried about the outcome, wish me luck!

May 8th, 2012
Beware of Office Staff!!!
The doctor is fine and does good work. It would be in his best interest to clean house and start over with his staff. They are totally rude and uncaring to the patient. I know others who have actaully told Dr. Yalamanchili about how they were treated by his staff but I guess he doesnt care enough to repremand or replace.

June 4th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
Best surgeon and great bedside manor