Dr. Ravi Yarid DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 20th, 2015
Do not choose this office unless you would prefer a nurse practitioner to a doctor! Her method of diagnosis includes Google right in front of you on a laptop followed by referencing meds on her phone. My husband went in with neurological symptoms and her answer was a muscle relaxer rather than a referral. I asked my pediatrician about that and he was HORRIFIED and said change doctors immediately. When we asked later to see the doctor instead, he cared only to ask if my husband had followed up on physical therapy for a different health condition, and said we had to see his nurse as he was not accepting new patients. I also had meds pushed at me inappropriately by her AFTER I told her I do not take pills except antibiotics if necessary...pills she looked up on her phone in front of me that I knew more about than she did as I have health care experience and knew that would not help my problem. They act cautious and post signs stating no vicodin prescriptions but seem to hand out other drugs like candy!

June 25th, 2014
A.M. :-)
I have been a patient of his for years and I wouldn't change that.... he's straight up about everything... he listens... he really really listens ... I have NEVER been cut off or mistreated. His fellow nurses...practitioners are all sooo nice. Everyone there is so kind ... my 2 children are also patients and have been and I am blessed and thankful for having a doctor that is an amazing doctor because once I met him ... and several years later he still treats us with complete respect... I just thought I'd let ya know...:-)