A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ashwath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Ashwath is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashwath
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ashwath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Ashwath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashwath graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Ashwath has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Ashwath BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Ashwath practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ashwath has 15 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Ashwath practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.