A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ashwath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Ashwath is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashwath
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Ashwath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashwath graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Ashwath has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Ashwath BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Ashwath practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ashwath has 15 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Ashwath practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.