A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Ashwath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Ashwath is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashwath
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ashwath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Ashwath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashwath graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Ashwath has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Ashwath BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Ashwath practice?
- Dr. Ravi Ashwath has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Ashwath practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.