Dr. Ravichandra Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 23rd, 2015
I would recommend Dr. Reddy to everyone. What a great doctor. He is one of the nicest Dr's I have.

September 25th, 2015
I have a rare, undefined gait disability and Dr. Reddy is the only doctor who has gotten me out of pain and has managed my therapy so that I am as mobile as is possible. He's brilliant and also very down to earth.

April 25th, 2014
Pain free!
Dr. Reddy was able to specifically diagnose the exact source of my pain and over-time helped create a stretching routine that eventually took away my pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy to anyone who is struggling with pain -- and trying to get to the route of the problem!

April 1st, 2013
Dr. Reddy takes the time to listen so as to fully undestand my symptoms and has been able to bring relief to my carpal tunnel. I sought treatment through a orthopedist who diagnosed me with tendonitis, and none of the treatments or medicaion prescribed by him were effective. My pain just kept getting worse over the course of 8 months. After 4 months of treatment under Dr. Reddy, my symptoms have improved about 90%.

August 8th, 2009
This the Dr. to see for back problems
My wife and I are completely satisfied with the diagnosis and treatment I am receiving from Dr. Reddy. He speaks to you like an regular person, is most personable and easy to understand the information he is trying to convey. I highly recommend his services for any physical medicine needs anyone may have. He is genuinely interested in your well being and takes extra time to help you. In my case, he is working to help me correct the years of being overweight which has contributed to the back pain I am experiencing.

May 8th, 2009
Fantastic
I was completely satisfied with Dr Reddy's assessment and pain management skills. Great personality and brilliant guy.