Dr. Ravichandra Sandrapaty MD Patient Reviews

• Radiation Oncology Ocala, FL

4.7

September 24th, 2013
Outstanding in every respect
There is little that I can add to testimonial and praise given to Dr. Sandrapaty his coleagues and outstanding staff, found on this site - all experienced and evidenced by me completely. Borrowing the phrase "this is the real deal" I hope, will lead to strong conclusion of choice. For me it was a very good decision.

April 7th, 2013
Great Team effort by Doctor and staff.
Dr. Sandrapaty is the top in his profession, a very caring and knowledgeable Doctor. His has assembled an excellent professional staff who's main concern is your health outcome. They not only do a excellent job preformance but put an extra effort in making you feel at ease during your treatment process. I was more then pleased with the facility and the outcome of my treatment. We should be so thankful for the skills and knowledge that his team possess.

February 15th, 2013
Mrs.
Dr. Sandrapaty and his staff treated me, an 84 year old woman, dealing with breast cancer, like family! He was kind, patient, gentle, considerate and brillant in his work. He took time to explain everything to me so I was well prepared in advance with how to deal with this cancer. He met with me each week during my treatment and made sure everything went exactly as planned. As difficult as this was, Dr. Sandrapaty made this whole experience less stressful. I will always remember the kindness and patience he unselfishly gave. His staff was also quite helpful and patient too! They were understanding when I mixed up an appointment. They stayed late each day for my afternoon appointments in order to accomodate my ride. I can not say enough about this wonderful doctor and his dedicated, caring staff. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

February 7th, 2013
RADIOLOGY AFTER PROSTATE SURGERY
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SANDRAPATY AND HIS STAFF.

November 1st, 2012
his staff reflect the professionalism associated with this doctor. I was very apprehensive on my first visit but the calmness of his voice assured he knew whathe was talking about. I never felt so sure I would get better

October 29th, 2012
Dr. Ravy Sandrapaty is attentive,spends time with you as much as you need. Calls you promptly with test results and is undrstanding and simply a very caring person . Of the three oncologist I visit,he is the only one who treats me like I'm the only patient he has. He is without a doubt amazing.

October 15th, 2012
Dr. Sandrapathy is always professional and treats one as if they are his only patient. He is an excellent listner. Iam always pleased with the wait time.

October 14th, 2012
Great feeling with his guidence
He is nice and excellent experienced a lot in these field and having good communication towards patients and give suggestions very dynamically

October 12th, 2012
Satisfied patient, and a retired MD
I never met a nicer doctor. Soft spoken, thorough, very knowledgeable, spends time with all his patients.Excellent results were obtained by me and others patients of his, that I know personally.