Dr. Ravichandran Thiruvengadam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravichandran Thiruvengadam?

January 21st, 2017

I would still be vomiting blood and daily extreme pain if it were not for this doctor.

Dr Ravi saved my life! He performed procedures well and was professional. I would not be alive if he had not operated on me

July 8th, 2016

Great Doctor

June 29th, 2015

Unprofessional, Disorganized and Disrespectful

The most disorganized Doctor I have ever had the displeasure to see. His staff is rude and just as disorganized. They demand that the Patients follow rules that they set, for appointments and check-in, but totally disrespect me and devalue my time. I waited 4 hours after being at the hospital 2 hours prior to my appointment time as required. Then had to wait 2 more hours because this guy moved my appointment time back another 2 hours. NOTHING TO EAT since the night before and only liquids the day before as required. I was told that he does this all the time. I was not the only angry Patient that day. Take my advice, there are a number of professional GI Doctor's in Riverside who are also good Physicians. Pick one and stay away from this guy and his disrespectful staff.

March 25th, 2015

He goes out of town a lot and after four calls to thri office they still have nor returned my calls and messages to schedule my endoscooy! Very disappointed! Looking for new doctor to do my endoscooy!

February 5th, 2014

manager

Corona office is usually dark, dingy and congested. Staff is young and not very experienced. Have waited 60+ minutes on several occasions to see the doctor.

February 27th, 2013

Best doctor out there

I recently got referred to Dr.Ravi by my primary doctor, the only problem I had was the rudeness of the older lady behind the counter, I asked her for help and she said shes busy so I have to wait for the younger girl to finish with a patient. other than that I loved this doctor. he even came into the waiting room to tell a joke. he spent about 30 minutes with me and followed up with me over the phone so I wouldn't have to miss work. very satisfied

August 15th, 2011

My Dad's Request

My dad's currently being treated by Dr. Ravi Thiruvengadam. My dad wanted me to write a review for this great doctor and incredibly caring individual. You can't ask for anything more.I love my dad so much, and I mean it when I say--we all couldn't be happier to know Ravi is committed during these trying times.Thank you, Ravi. Thank you.

November 6th, 2009

Very caring and through doctor. You will likely have to wait to see him, it is worth it!

September 21st, 2009

i FEEL HE HAS TO BE A REPUTABLE DOCTOR AS MY PRIMARY DOCTOR REFERRED ME TO HIM. I HAVE ONLYB SEEN HIM ONCE BUT TRUST HIM ENOUGH TO DO PROCEDURES FOR ME.

December 12th, 2016