A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravikumar Kanneganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravikumar Kanneganti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanneganti graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kanneganti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravikumar Kanneganti MD and PA is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ravikumar Kanneganti practice?
- Dr. Ravikumar Kanneganti has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravikumar Kanneganti practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Psychiatrists.