A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravikumar Peddireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravikumar Peddireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravikumar Peddireddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peddireddy graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peddireddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravikumar Reddy Peddireddy MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravikumar R. Peddireddy practice?
- Dr. Ravikumar Peddireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravikumar Peddireddy practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.