A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravikumar Peddireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravikumar Peddireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravikumar Peddireddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peddireddy graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peddireddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peddireddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans