A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravikumar Veeramachaneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Veeramachaneni graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.More Education & Awards
Dr. Veeramachaneni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Putnam Hospital Center Detox Program
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Veeramachaneni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ravikumar Veeramachaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravikumar K. Veeramachaneni practice?
Dr. Ravikumar Veeramachaneni practices Internal Medicine near Mahopac, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Putnam Valley, NY.
See Mahopac Internists.