Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravi Veeramachaneni
Dr. Ravi Veeramachaneni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mahopac, NY, with other offices in Brewster, NY and Mahopac, NY (and 6 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Veeramachaneni is affiliated with Putnam Hospital Center and Putnam Hospital Center Detox Program. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravi Veeramachaneni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ravi Veeramachaneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mahopac, NY.
Dr. Joseph Miraglia
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Mahopac, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Subbarao Choudry
Mahopac, NY 0 mi12
Dr. David Scuccimarra
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Mahopac, NY 0 mi44