A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravin Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravin Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravin Kumar, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from University Of Peradeniya. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravin Ratnagopal Kumar MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ravin R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ravin Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravin Kumar practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA.
See Torrance Surgeons.