A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravina Balchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravina Balchandani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balchandani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravina Balchandani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Balchandani graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Balchandani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- Hilton Head Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravina Balchandani MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravina Balchandani practice?
- Dr. Ravina Balchandani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ravina Balchandani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Okatie, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC and Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Okatie Cardiologists.