A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravina Balchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravina Balchandani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balchandani
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balchandani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravina Balchandani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Balchandani graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Balchandani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- Hilton Head Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravina Balchandani MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ravina Balchandani practice?
- Dr. Ravina Balchandani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravina Balchandani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Cardiologists.