A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Bhagrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Bhagrath is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Bhagrath, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagrath graduated from University Of Southampton, England.
Dr. Bhagrath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Mcdowell Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- McDowell ARH 11302007 - 10312009
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Singh Bhagrath MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder S. Bhagrath practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Bhagrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravinder Bhagrath practices Nephrology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Nephrologists.