Dr. Ravinder Bhagrath MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 2 reviews

December 15th, 2011
A Great Doctor
Going into renal failure was scary, but Dr. Bhagrath was very kind and caring. He explained things fully and he always greeted me with a smile.

April 23rd, 2011
No sense of urgency
I am a young man who has a kidney disease. Dr. Bhagrath was my doctor for a number of years and although I knew one day I would need a kidney transplant and possibly go on dialysis, I didn't know when. That is until Dr. Bhagrath told me one day I had less that 10% kidney function left and I must start thinking about what type of dialysis I would like to go with, without a call or recomendation to get me on a organ transplant list. My wife and I went to another state, to another doctor, within 2 weeks I was on a kidney transplant list, having a family member worked up to see if he was a match to donate one to me. I started dialysis 2 months later, was on dialysis for 6 months, until I received a donor kidney from a deceased organ donor. I have never spoken to Dr. Bhagrath since that office visit 2+ years ago, and he has never bothered to contact me.