A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Bhalla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhalla
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhalla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Bhalla, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Nath Bhalla MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder N. Bhalla practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Bhalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravinder Bhalla practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Passaic, NJ.
See Passaic Psychiatrists.