A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Chahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahal graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Chahal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Singh Chahal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder S. Chahal practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Chahal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravinder Chahal practices Emergency Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Emergency Physicians.