A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Dhillon, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhillon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Dhillon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhillon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Dhillon MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Dhillon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravinder Dhillon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Internists and Pennington Gastroenterologists.