A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Gandhi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Gandhi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Gandhi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Gandhi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravinder Gandhi practices Pulmonary Disease near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Pulmonologists.