A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Gandhi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Gandhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Gandhi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gandhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravinder Gandhi practice?
Dr. Ravinder Gandhi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Riverview, MI.
See Wyandotte Internists, Wyandotte Pulmonologists, and Wyandotte Sleep Medicine Doctors.