Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravinder Gupta
Dr. Ravinder Gupta, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Antioch, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Sutter Delta Medical Center, Concord Campus and Sutter Medical Network. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravinder Gupta has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Ravinder Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Antioch, CA.
Dr. Gurunath Rajapuram
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Antioch, CA 0.05 mi36
Dr. Manisha Ojha
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Antioch, CA 0.05 mi21
Dr. Michael Reesal
Antioch, CA 0.06 mi46