Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awful show details Awful
Jan 7th, 2015

I would NOT recommend this so called doctor for a rat much less a human being. He will not give a referral to a necessary Dr. I believe he is incompetent or receiving kick backs from the HMO.

He's great! show details He's great!
by April K on Dec 17th, 2013

After reading these other comments I'm shocked. He is always very personable and gives me all the time I need without ever feeling rushed. He even came in earlier than his normal start time to see me on one occasion. I think he is a fantastic Doctor! And he saved my life

May 14th, 2012

Staff is not very friendly. Doctor is always in a rush to get you out of his waiting room. Poor bedside manner. Required second opinion.

One Nurses opinion show details One Nurses opinion
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Hundal seemed to rush a bit through a routine physical exam, and gloss over my verbalized concerns. He focused on minor issues, which I had no history or complain of. I was lectured on my weight, which is only a few pounds over desirable, when the good doctor is obviously struggling with his own obesity. Dr., please take care of yourself so you can take care of others. At least the MD and staff washed their hands with each interaction; A real PLUS when dealing with health care professionals who are always pressed for time - especially in a clinic setting where "touch transmitted" disease can be rampant.