Dr. Ravinder Jerath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravinder Jerath?

January 20th, 2014

Dr Jerath has been my doctor for 32 years. Most of you probably don't know this but he use to have an office in 15th street before moving to current location. He is super awesome. I don't know what I am going to do when he retires. He makes you so comfortable. I love Dr J. he is amazing.

August 27th, 2010

Doctor = Great! Staff = Not So Much

As awkward as going to an Ob-Gyn is, Dr. Jerath is the easiest I've come across. I've had some very positive experiences with him, and do not want to change.However, his office staff are awful. Twice now I've waited over 6 months to get my bill from an appointment, which finally comes with a notice that if I don't pay in 10 days they're turning it over to a collection agency - kinda extreme there, you think?Several times I've had to call to about my prescription or to figure out if I needed to come in. Each time one of the office assistants takes my name and number, promising to have a nurse call me back. No one ever contacted me. The first time I ended up calling back the next day and demanding to speak with a nurse. The second time, they told me someone would contact me by the end of the day ... and then closed the office for the rest of the day. How are they going to call me when they close the office? And how can I get in touch with them? In summary, I thoroughly endorse Dr. Jerath, but thinks he needs to hire completely different staff ... or at least get his current staff some training in customer satisfaction. I'd hate to have to work with them if I had a real emergency.

November 17th, 2009

i love this doctor!!

Dr.Jerath is very professinal and always nice and is always right....great doctor!!

June 9th, 2016