A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Khaira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Khaira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaira graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Khaira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder K Khaira MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder K. Khaira practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Khaira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravinder Khaira practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.