A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Khaira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Khaira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaira graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Khaira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khaira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravinder K. Khaira practice?
Dr. Ravinder Khaira practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.