Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Kurl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Kurl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Kurl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurl graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kurl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravinder Kurl practice?
Dr. Ravinder Kurl practices Internal Medicine near Stockbridge, GA.
See Stockbridge Internists.