Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravinder Machra
Dr. Ravinder Machra, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Dyersburg, TN, with other offices in Dyersburg, TN and Tiptonville, TN. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Machra is affiliated with Lauderdale Community Hospital, Dyersburg Regional Medical Center and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. Dr. Machra has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ravinder Machra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ravinder Machra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dyersburg, TN.
Dr. Fady Geha
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dyersburg, TN 0 mi9
Dr. Panduranga Jallepalli
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Dyersburg, TN 0 mi45
Dr. David Hegerich
Dyersburg, TN 0.07 mi13