A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Nath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Nath has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder B Nath MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder B. Nath practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Nath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravinder Nath practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.