Dr. Ravinder Randhawa Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ravinder Randhawa?

Unhappy

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Dr. Randhawa arrived late, with patients waiting. Clearly an unhappy person with an attitude problem. Exam lasted about 5 minutes, with about 3 sentences of conversation. Discharged from office with clean bill of health, but still showing symptoms. 2 days later diagnosed with form of oral cancer by different ENT, and now receiving radiation therappy.

Would highly recommend

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Dr. Randhawa is awesome. I was really impressed with him. Spent a lot of time with me. Made me feel very comfortable, since I was so nervous anyway. Very thorough. His staff is great, really friendly.

Love him

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Loved him! He is finally what I needed!

Find a Different Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Dr. Randhawa seemed to be much more interested in requiring expensive tests that I feel were completely irrelevant to my complaint, than he was to treating my sinus infection. He, for example, insisted that I take a hearing test with his office audiologist after I told just him that I had not suffered any hearing loss. He then appeared very disappointed that I refused to take an MRI . . . for a sinus infection! That infection cured itself a few days after my visit at that office . . . no thanks to the doctor! This guy is a complete jerk!

Not Impressed

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Short, Rude, and didnt even introduce himself. Not impressed. I will be seeking alternate attention for my concerns.

Great Doc!

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Dr. Randhawa has been my go to doctor for my battle with recurring sinus issues over the years. He has not only treated me effectively and quickly, but has taught me how mitigate risks associated with my sinuses. I have recommended him to family and friends, and all are more than happy!

Posted on May 19th, 2013

Dr Randhawa not only helped me, renewed my quality of life. He diagnosed issues that not one other physician I visited could help with. I had an acoustic neuroma that Dr. Randhawa found after years of other doctors telling me there is something wrong!!!! He is a wonderful caring doctor and I am SHOCKED to think that others may see him differently!!

Poor notification on test results that were life threatening

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I had an MRI of my brain and did NOT get a call that the results were brain tumors. Called office 4 business days after results received and spoke to medical assistant who told me that I should not be upset because I waited a year to take the MRI. WOW.... The fact that Dr Randhawa did not feel he had the ethical obligation to call me in a timely manner or call me HIMSELF on the results says alot about his concern for his patients. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR FOR ANY ISSUE.

Former Patient

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr Randhawa completely misdiagnosed my hearing loss situation when I came to him complaining of hearing loss in 1 ear. He said there was no major hearing loss and 1.5 years later I found out I had a Acoustic Neuroma and had to have a major brain surgery.

I AM IMPRESSED!

Posted on January 19th, 2013

I can not express the gratitude I have for this doctor. Not only did he spend time with me and make me feel comfortable, but he helped diagnose a problem that no other doctor even cared to take the time to look into. He is by far the most knowledgeable and caring individual I could have ever had the pleasure to meet! The person before me said it best... "who is the idiot that said he "knew" somebody to take his license away"... maybe it is not the doctor that needs help!

Failed diagnoses

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I do not usually critique doctors but for this situation is about Dr. Randawa's failed diagnoses when I came into his office a few years ago complaining of loosing some hearing in my right ear.He suggested that it was nothing to be alarmed about after an audiologist hearing test and not even suggesting an MRI to investigate further of my complaint.Approximately 2 years later I suddenly experienced dizziness and vertigo and upon going to another ENT and discovered I had developed an acoustic neuroma the size of 2.5 centimeters.This had taken a quite a long period to develop and was the initial reason why I was experiencing hearing lost in my right ear and going in to see Dr. Randawa.so now after having the surgery I have complete lost of hearing in the ear and have more severe vertigo and dizziness at times which could have been prevented upon earlier detection.

OPINION ON DR RANDHAWA

Posted on June 6th, 2012

FIRST WOULD LIKE TO SAY HIS ASSISTANT ANSWERING THE PHONES IS PLAIN STUPID!! SHE IS RUDE AND NEEDS TO LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH. ANOTHER HAND THE DR. RANDHAWA IS NOT A FRIENDLY DOCTOR HIS ATTITUDE IS VERY DRY AND NEVER MUCH TO SAY MAKE U FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE AND IN REGARDS TO BEING A GOOD DOCTOR SO FAR HE IS GREAT! IN ORDER FOR A DOCTOR TO BE SUCCESFULL SHOULD BE PLEASANT, MAKE U FEEL AT HOME, SPEAK WITH YOU AND LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS...I HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING TO FIND A NEW DOCTOR HOW GOOD IS IT JUST BEING A GOOD DOCTOR BUT NOT FEELING COMFORTABLE!!