Dr. Ravinder Randhawa DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

December 5th, 2015
Unhappy
Dr. Randhawa arrived late, with patients waiting. Clearly an unhappy person with an attitude problem. Exam lasted about 5 minutes, with about 3 sentences of conversation. Discharged from office with clean bill of health, but still showing symptoms. 2 days later diagnosed with form of oral cancer by different ENT, and now receiving radiation therappy.

March 26th, 2015
Would highly recommend
Dr. Randhawa is awesome. I was really impressed with him. Spent a lot of time with me. Made me feel very comfortable, since I was so nervous anyway. Very thorough. His staff is great, really friendly.

February 5th, 2015
Love him
Loved him! He is finally what I needed!

March 13th, 2014
Find a Different Doctor
Dr. Randhawa seemed to be much more interested in requiring expensive tests that I feel were completely irrelevant to my complaint, than he was to treating my sinus infection. He, for example, insisted that I take a hearing test with his office audiologist after I told just him that I had not suffered any hearing loss. He then appeared very disappointed that I refused to take an MRI . . . for a sinus infection! That infection cured itself a few days after my visit at that office . . . no thanks to the doctor! This guy is a complete jerk!

November 6th, 2013
Not Impressed
Short, Rude, and didnt even introduce himself. Not impressed. I will be seeking alternate attention for my concerns.

September 23rd, 2013
Great Doc!
Dr. Randhawa has been my go to doctor for my battle with recurring sinus issues over the years. He has not only treated me effectively and quickly, but has taught me how mitigate risks associated with my sinuses. I have recommended him to family and friends, and all are more than happy!

May 19th, 2013
Dr Randhawa not only helped me, renewed my quality of life. He diagnosed issues that not one other physician I visited could help with. I had an acoustic neuroma that Dr. Randhawa found after years of other doctors telling me there is something wrong!!!! He is a wonderful caring doctor and I am SHOCKED to think that others may see him differently!!

April 24th, 2013
Poor notification on test results that were life threatening
I had an MRI of my brain and did NOT get a call that the results were brain tumors. Called office 4 business days after results received and spoke to medical assistant who told me that I should not be upset because I waited a year to take the MRI. WOW.... The fact that Dr Randhawa did not feel he had the ethical obligation to call me in a timely manner or call me HIMSELF on the results says alot about his concern for his patients. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR FOR ANY ISSUE.

April 24th, 2013
Former Patient
Dr Randhawa completely misdiagnosed my hearing loss situation when I came to him complaining of hearing loss in 1 ear. He said there was no major hearing loss and 1.5 years later I found out I had a Acoustic Neuroma and had to have a major brain surgery.

January 18th, 2013
I AM IMPRESSED!
I can not express the gratitude I have for this doctor. Not only did he spend time with me and make me feel comfortable, but he helped diagnose a problem that no other doctor even cared to take the time to look into. He is by far the most knowledgeable and caring individual I could have ever had the pleasure to meet! The person before me said it best... "who is the idiot that said he "knew" somebody to take his license away"... maybe it is not the doctor that needs help!

June 26th, 2012
Failed diagnoses
I do not usually critique doctors but for this situation is about Dr. Randawa's failed diagnoses when I came into his office a few years ago complaining of loosing some hearing in my right ear.He suggested that it was nothing to be alarmed about after an audiologist hearing test and not even suggesting an MRI to investigate further of my complaint.Approximately 2 years later I suddenly experienced dizziness and vertigo and upon going to another ENT and discovered I had developed an acoustic neuroma the size of 2.5 centimeters.This had taken a quite a long period to develop and was the initial reason why I was experiencing hearing lost in my right ear and going in to see Dr. Randawa.so now after having the surgery I have complete lost of hearing in the ear and have more severe vertigo and dizziness at times which could have been prevented upon earlier detection.

June 6th, 2012
OPINION ON DR RANDHAWA
FIRST WOULD LIKE TO SAY HIS ASSISTANT ANSWERING THE PHONES IS PLAIN STUPID!! SHE IS RUDE AND NEEDS TO LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH. ANOTHER HAND THE DR. RANDHAWA IS NOT A FRIENDLY DOCTOR HIS ATTITUDE IS VERY DRY AND NEVER MUCH TO SAY MAKE U FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE AND IN REGARDS TO BEING A GOOD DOCTOR SO FAR HE IS GREAT! IN ORDER FOR A DOCTOR TO BE SUCCESFULL SHOULD BE PLEASANT, MAKE U FEEL AT HOME, SPEAK WITH YOU AND LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS...I HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING TO FIND A NEW DOCTOR HOW GOOD IS IT JUST BEING A GOOD DOCTOR BUT NOT FEELING COMFORTABLE!!