Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Reddy, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Baimeedi Reddy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder B. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravinder Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Internists and Cartersville Cardiologists.