A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Reddy, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans