Learn more about Dr. Ravinder Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravinder Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravinder Reddy, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravinder Baimeedi Reddy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ravinder B. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ravinder Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravinder Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Internists and Cartersville Cardiologists.