Dr. Ravinder Khaira MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Sacramento, CA

March 10th, 2016
All three of my children have been switched to this doctor. The staff was very kind and patient with my mentally disabled son. My littlest one has skin conditions and they are wonderful every time we are there.

August 10th, 2015
awesome guy

June 12th, 2015
First time Dad
First time Dad, but Dr Khaira has been stellar. Great presence, takes time to talk, and is very receptive. Roseville staff are great, plus I have the ability to email, make appointments, and see my sons chart online. Thank you

June 11th, 2015
Easy going, confident, and knows children. Ive been very happy with Dr Khaira.

January 25th, 2015
Excellent doc, enjoy his bedside manner. Fun, and loves my kids.

March 20th, 2014
the best in town, the best in nor-cal
Dr. Khaira is an exemplary pediatrician: he cares about his patients as if they were his own children. HE DOES!!! I went to him for my own check ups when I was younger. I now take my children to him and I am just thankful that he exists. degree of care and compassion is unmatched. Dr. Khaira, you'll be seeing my grandkids when time comes...

December 18th, 2013
Being forced to leave Dr Khaira
I just took my daughter to see Dr Khaira and was moved to tears. My husbands job is forcing us to choose Kaiser over the only Doctor my daughters have ever known. 11 years i ve taken my daughters to Dr Khaira and i cant beleive this has happenned. Dr Khaira is patient, extremely intelligent and has an amazing way with kids. When i told Dr Khaira we were being forced to take Kaiser he turned to my daughter and said hed Always be here for her and to tell her sisters. I just cried. Cant beleive this has happenned. Dr khaira is fantasyic

July 31st, 2013
My Son Loves Dr. Khaira
Our child has been a patient with Dr. Khaira since he was born. Despite his extremely shy and apprehensive behavior he lights up and becomes a different child when he sees Dr. Khaira. He smiles, laughs, and interacts with Dr. Khaira as though theyve been friends forever. Dr. Khaira is kind, is always caring, and even visited us when our son had surgery!! What doctors does that?!! My wife and I are extremely upset that my job has forced us to change to Kaiser. We are worried that our son will not respond to any other doctor like he does with Dr. Khaira. We told Dr. Khaira our dilemma, and he graciously referred us to one of his friends at Kaiser, and reassured us that he will always be here for our son. He is an amazing doctor, and an even better person. We hope all families have this experience. Though we seriously doubt that, Dr. Khaira is one of a kind.

April 28th, 2013
Excellent Referral
I'm a first time dad, and received a referral from our OB and staff at Sutter to take our child to Dr Khaira. My wife and I have been very happy. The staff is attentive, efficient, and very patient. Dr Khaira is smart, helpful, and kind. Our only concern was how old the office was, but it is clean, and bright. Otherwise, we are happy and will be switching our other children to Dr Khaira.

September 15th, 2012
Amazing Doc!!!
Im a first time mom, and was referred to Dr Khaira by the staff at Mercy Hospital. He was kind, patient and very polite when he came to see my daughter. We decided to take my daughter to his clinic, and had a wonderful experience. His staff is professional and courteous, and we had a great visit.

September 6th, 2012
Medical Student
I have spent over 2 months rotating with Dr. Khaira and with good reason. He is simply one of the best pediatricians I have ever met. He convinced me to do pediatrics and his knowledge, personality and work ethic provided a paragon for my work. He's fast, sharp and a good man. Your children would be lucky to have him.

July 10th, 2012
Very thorough, easy to talk to. Accurate diagnosis, medication was available immediately at pharmacy.